How to Place Orders?
How to Register for Online Trainings?
- Click on following Link to Open the Registration Page (Product):
2. Click “Add to Cart” then Click “View Cart”
3. Click Proceed to Checkout – Enter Your Information (Name, Address, Phone Number etc) and Checkout.
You will get a confirmation mail.
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. You can select Products relating to “Registration of Online Training”, Add to Cart and Perform a Checkout. Both Domestic (Indian) and International Customers can Register for Online Trainings on the Shopping Page.
How to make Payment of Training Installments?
DOMESTIC (INDIA) CUSTOMERS
- Click on following Link to Open the Registration Product:
2. Click “Add to Cart” for the Installments you want to Pay,
3. Once you have added the Installments to Cart, Click “View Cart”
3. Click “Proceed to Checkout” – Then Enter Your Information (Name, Address, Phone Number etc) and Checkout.
You will get a confirmation mail.
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. You can View Products relating to “Installments of Online Training”, Add to Cart, Select a Payment Method and Perform a Checkout.
International Dr/Cr Cards DO NOT Work on OracleErpGuide.com, Please make payment of your Installment to SUHA[email protected] You can check the Installment Schedule at OracleErpGuide.com/Training-Batches (Mention your Name or Order Number of Registration at the time of Payment)
How to Place Order for Sub Sets? e.g. Only Fusion General Ledger Set etc
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. Select a Product (E.g. Fusion Book Set)
Click on a Sub Set as shown above.
Select a Sub Set (as above). E.g. General Ledger Set, Accounts Payable Set etc. The Price, Photos and Related Information (Scroll Down) will change after Selection.
Then Add to Cart and Perform Checkout.
How can we see Detailed Information, Specifications, Videos of All Products?
Various TABS/MENUS in this website provide detailed information about Each Product. There is also a Datasheet PDF which gives information and links to Brochures, Videos etc.
Click on Image below to Download DataSheet.
What are the Shipping Costs and Delivery Timeframes for International Purchases?
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. Once you have Added Products in your Cart, Go to “View Cart”. Click on “Calculate Shipping”. Enter your Country and click “Update Totals”. The Shipping will be calculated as per your country of delivery and Products Selected. Free Shipping within India.
- Generally within 1 Business Day of Clear Payment
- Approx 2/3 Working Days in India after Shipment
- Approx 3/4 Working Days in USA and Rest of the World after Shipment
Shipping Costs are also given in the Data Sheet. Please download DataSheet from above link.
Do you ship International/Oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
How to download Price-list for all Products?
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. You can view Price of Each Product before adding it to Cart.
To get Pricelist in one PDF file, please download the DataSheet above. It consists of Pricelist for All Products for Domestic as well as International Purchases
What are the Weights and Dimensions of all Products?
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. Click on a Product. You can view Weight and Dimensions of the Product in the “Additional Information” TAB (Scroll Down in the Product page).
To get Weights of all products in a PDF file, Please download the DataSheet above. It displays Approx Weight in Kgs for each Product.
How to place International Orders?
Click here to Go to Shopping Page. You can place International Orders after adding Products in the Cart.
Alternatively, You can also write a mail to [email protected] or Whatsapp: +91 98230 11027 – You will get Bank Transfer details in Return Mail. Books are Shipped within 1 Business Day of Clear Payment. International Deliveries happen within 3/4 Working Days after shipment
Can we use Credit Card/Debit Card for International or Domestic Purchases?
Payments on INDIAN Credit/Debit Cards are accepted. You can make payments through INDIAN Debit/Credit Cards using the Option to Pay Through Debit/Credit Card.
INTERNATIONAL Dr/Cr Cards are NOT accepted. International customers should make payment by PayPal or Bank Transfer.
If you have chosen “Bank Transfer” Payment Method,
- You can use services like XOOM.COM or REMITLY.COM to use debit/credit cards for Bank Transfers relating to the Purchases.
- You may also use PAY.PAYUMONEY.COM (ONLY INDIAN Cards), Search Merchant ID 5850671 (verify Search Result gives you name SUHAS DATTATRAYA VAZE) and Make Payment through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or UPI
How to place orders within India?
Orders within India can be placed
- Directly with us (Click here to Go to Shopping Page. OR Write a mail to [email protected] or Whatsapp: +91 98230 11027 – You will get Bank Transfer details in Return Mail. Books are Shipped within 1 Business Day of Clear Payment. International Deliveries happen within 3/4 Working Days after shipment) OR
- Go to flipkart.com , search for the Product and Place the Order. Flipkart Links to the Products are given in the respective Tabs in this Website.
What is the Warranty on Books?
3 Months Doubt/Clarification on any Chapters/Topics covered in the Books
Do you provide Soft Copies?
No. We are unable to distribute Soft Copies (PDFs etc) due to Security Reasons. Only PRINTED BOOKS are sold.
Do you provide access to EBS or Fusion Instances?
Yes. Access to Fusion Instance is provided.
Which Channel will provide Best Price and Fastest Delivery?
Direct Orders though this Website (Click here to Go to Shopping Page.) will provide Best Prices and Fastest Delivery.
What is the difference between Fusion Book Set (13 Books) and Setting up Fusion Financials… (One Single Book)?
The single book “Setting up Oracle Fusion Financials…” gives Hands On Knowledge about Fundamentals of Fusion Financials. This book is designed so that EBS consultants get a fastrack for Knowledge Transition to Fusion. It covers base Setups of GL/AP/AR/FA/Cash with one Sample Transaction execution of each type (E.g. Journal, Payables Invoice, Receivables Invoice, Payment, Receipts and related accounting of these transactions). It also gives Fundamental coverage to FBDI, OTBI, Hyperion Reporting Studio, Hyperion SmartView and ADF Desktop Integrator (With one sample Report/Analysis/Upload in each one). If you are concerned about the Price of the entire Book Set, you can go for this book first and then think of buying the entire Book Set.
The Fusion Book Set is a Comprehensive Book Set giving Detailed Functionalities (in addition to Fundamentals) in each module of Financials GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash etc. E.g. In General Ledger, apart from basic setups (COA, Legal Entity, Ledgers), It also covers Secondary Ledgers, Mass Allocation, Budgeting, Revaluation, Translation, Consolidation, Intra Company, Advanced Global Intercompany and many more features like these. (See the List of Topics in each TAB)
See the Products and Services TAB for more details
For a Comparative Analysis you can download the Respective Brochures (These provide List of Chapters/Topics) from links below
Are there any Recorded Videos for Sale?
No. We are unable to provide recorded videos due to Security Reasons. Many Free Videos are published for free education to viewers, students and customers.
EBS R12 Books are written on which Version?
EBS R12 Books are written on R12.1.3 Version and Updated upto R12.2.4 Version
Fusion Books are written on which Release?
- Fusion Book Set is written on Fusion Financials Cloud Release 11 Instance and It comes with Fusion Financials Cloud Release 12 Update.
- The Book Title “Setting up Oracle Fusion Financials and Fusion Tools” is written on Fusion Release 9 Instance and It comes with Fusion Financials Cloud Release 12 Update.
Will I be able to setup EBS Financials or Fusion Financials using these Books?
Yes. Certainly! The Books give step by step Setups and Transaction Flows (With Snap of each step) of Actually Executed Examples on the Instance.