Fusion Instance Access
3 Months | INR 6,000
About the Product
- Oracle Fusion Release 13 Instance
- Version 23A / 22D / 22C
- INR 6,000 for 3 Month Subscription
Terms of Subscription
- This provides Functional Access to the Fusion Cloud Instance. It can be used for Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital etc…
- It does not include SQL access to the Oracle Database.
- Instance will be down for approx 1 or 2 days in a week for Oracle Maintenance.
- Oracle may periodically (Weekly or otherwise) refresh and restore to fresh clone. Schedules for maintenance and refresh are NOT announced by Oracle. It is done without notifying the members.
- In case instance is down or slow for more than 2 days in a week, such excess downtime will be added free to your subscription towards the end.
- Sometimes Instance can become slow due to some processes running or load on server. In such case, you can wait for some time and try again.
- It may take up to 24 hours after order and payment confirmation to share instance credentials.
- Subscribers can access the instance here: Fusion Instance Credentials
- You may use the Instance for Self Study and NOT for conducting Trainings.
- The Instance is only for Self Study and NOT for Business Critical work.
- Do not share Credentials with any other people.
- You may Create Users, Assign Roles and Create Implementation Projects as you need for your testing. Please avoid creating too many implementation projects and users.
- Access to Instance does not include Training in any form (Like Concepts, Navigations, Processes and Any other thing).
- Access to Instance does not grant ownership licenses to the instance. You are allowed to use/setup/configure the instance on rental / rent / subscription.
- A Vision or Test Instance will be provided as per availability.
- The Instances are owned, deployed and maintained by Oracle Corp on their server (cloud)
- Note: When purchasing instance access for a company or organisation, minimum subscription has to be of 5 users