Registration and Payment
Register and Pay for Fusion Online Training
Total Fees INR 18,000/- (See Payment Schedule below)
Suitable for people who already know Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 Financials
Eligible for CPE Hours
How to Register and Pay for Training
- Go to Training Registration Page
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click “View Cart”
- Proceed to Checkout (Apply Coupon OFSNEBIRD for INR 1000/- discount if Paying On/Before 22-Apr-20)
Fusion Financials Training – Apr-2020
Transition your skills rapidly from EBS R12 to FUSION (Oracle Financials Cloud)
- Fusion Financials Crash Course in 3 Weekends
- 4 Hours per Day X 6 Days = 24 Hours
- Release 12 and Release 13 (Oracle Fusion Cloud / Oracle Financials Cloud)
- Best suited for EBS R12 Consultants seeking immediate knowledge transition to Fusion Financials
- Demonstrated Fundamentals on Fusion Instance
- Fusion Cloud Release 12/13 Instance given to participants for Hands On as part of course (From First Day to Last Day of Training). Additional 3 Month Access can be procured separately.
- Participants can attend missed session (due to participant inability to attend any session), in subsequent batches also.
- Training is Eligible for CPE Hours
(Step by Step Training to Fusion Setups and Transaction Flows with Actually executed examples on Fusion Instance)
Training Summary & All Links
Dates and Timings (USA/Canada/India/Europe Friendly)
- Apr-May 2020 ( 28th Apr to 3rd May; Both Days Inclusive )
- 6 Days X 4 Hours Per Day = 24 Hours
Fees and Payment Schedule
Total Cost: INR 18,000/- Per Participant
Register and Pay to Reserve your Seat
Pay the Amount as per Following Schedule
- INR 18,000/- On/Before 26-Apr-20 (Apply Coupon OFSNEBIRD for INR 1000/- discount if Paying On/Before 22-Apr-20)
- For USD Payments on PayPal.com, Please pay USD 300/- if paying On/Before 22-Apr-20 (Else Pay USD 315/-)
- Fusion General Ledger Fundamentals
- Fusion Payables Fundamentals
- Fusion Receivables Fundamentals
- Fusion Assets Fundamentals
- Fusion Cash Management Fundamentals
- Fusion Hyperion Reporting Studio Fundamentals
- Fusion Hyperion Smartview Fundamentals
- Fusion FBDI – File Based Data Import – Fundamentals
- Fusion OTBI – Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence – Fundamentals
- Fusion ADF-DI – Application Developer Foundation – Desktop Integrator – Fundamentals
Training Batch Brochure
Download Training Batch Brochure
Chapters/Topics Covered in Training
Download Chapters/Topics covered in Training
Write a Review (Fusion Online Training)
(Scroll down to see existing Reviews)
Reviews and Ratings (Fusion Online Training)
Completed Cloud Financials Fundamentals
Completed Cloud Financials Fundamentals and it was really good, Well organized and systematic, Very Interactive and practical approach
Oracle Cloud Financials online documentation is good, but an expert can show you the core of what you need to know without being sidetracked by the less important areas. Suhas is an expert who is also a great communicator. We covered the syllabus as described plus Suhas answered questions that course participants had with real insight and experience. Technical support was good, such as sorting out my access to the Excel Smart View plugin when I didn’t have access to Oracle Support Network. Recommended.
It was wonderful training on oracle fusion. Suhas answered all the questions and doubt we had.
Fusion Financials Fundamental
Very good coverage of all the essential aspect of Fusion Financials. Suhas was very patient and there was not a single question that wasn’t answered.
I took the training the Fusion financials training. His classes are very organized. His grasp on the topics is very detail. His goal of making sure we understand and getting constant frequently is much appreciated . He focuses on the topic in hand very deftly and is well prepared with videos thus you can never derail and was worth the time. Ace tutor and ERP person.
The training program is well designed and very effective for those, who have already worked on prior release of EBS. Important changes in Fusion are related to navigation, security and tools, which are well covered in training. AR, AP, FA functionality are almost same. New tools set for reporting analysis are covered well
Hands on demo of Oracle Cloud Financials Fundamentals
Suhas is excellent instructor and demonstrated all the details of the Oracle Cloud Financials Fundamentals and new features especially comparing and contrasting with Oracle EBS Financials. I highly recommend to all the aspirants,who are transitioning their Functional skills from Oracle EBS to Oracle Cloud Financials. Thanks Suhas and Support Team at OracleErpGuide.com Regards – Vijaya Godugu
Serve the need
This training helped me in understanding the basic fundamentals and navigation path of Oracle Fusion Financials application. Trainer Suhas has in-depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion application and assisted me in every step of training course. I would definitely recommend this training for an individual who would like to pursue career in Oracle fusion. Thanks Again!
Very Helpful Training...
It is very well organized training in terms of training content and hands-on work. It is very helpful in learning some major conceptual , Functional and Navigational changes which has come in Oracle Fusion Financial. Kudos to Suhas!!
Oracle Financials Cloud
It was privilege to get trained under Suhas Sir. His teaching and explaining skills are outstanding. He targeted the key areas in Oracle Financials cloud and helped us to clear to the doubts.Higly recommended training if someone is looking for Oracle Financials Cloud training.